Recipe courtesy of Ellie Krieger
Total: 2 hr 17 min
Prep: 15 min
Inactive: 2 hr
Cook: 2 min
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Put the ricotta cheese, honey and vanilla extract into the small bowl of a food processor and process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a small bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a small saucepan combine the vinegar and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, toss the berries with the basil and the balsamic syrup.
- Divide the cream among 4 cocktail glasses, top with the berry mixture and serve.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!
If you enjoyed this recipe Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream please retweet this recipe.