- 4 bell peppers, cut into small wedges
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. guacamole
- 1/2 c. pickled jalapeños
- 1 c. Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. milk (or water)
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425° and line two small baking sheets with foil.
- Divide bell peppers between baking sheets. Toss wedges on both sheets with olive oil, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder. Season generously with salt and pepper. Lay the wedges on the baking sheets in single layers, cut-side up. Bake until the peppers are crisp-tender.
- Top one baking sheet full of peppers with about half each of the Monterey Jack and cheddar. Top with bell peppers from the second sheet, then top with the rest of the cheese. Bake until cheese is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Top bell peppers with guacamole, pickled jalapeños and salsa. In a small bowl, whisk sour cream and milk together and drizzle over bell peppers.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve warm with lime wedges.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!