- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 slices provolone
- In a small bowl, combine oil, half the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and Italian seasoning and whisk to combine. Transfer to a large re-sealable bag along with chicken; seal and chill, 30 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a preheated grill and discard excess marinade. Grill chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes and remaining lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. While chicken is still on grill, top each breast with 1 slice provolone and cover grill until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Top chicken with tomato mixture and serve.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!