- 4 bell peppers, seeds and cores removed
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 c. hot sauce (preferably Frank’s Red Hot)
- 2 c. shredded gouda
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place bell peppers cut side-up on a large baking sheet and drizzle all over with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Add shredded chicken and hot sauce and toss until combined. Cook until the mixture comes to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- Divide chicken mixture between pepper halves. Top each with gouda and bake until cheese is melted and peppers are crisp-tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drizzle each stuffed pepper with ranch and sprinkle with chives.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!