Makes 2 to 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 16 oz. extra-firm tofu, pressed and crumbled
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 6-8 small flour tortillas
- 2 cups prepared breakfast potatoes or hash browns
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/4 cup vegan ranch dressing
- Combine the oil, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and dried parsley in a large frying pan and warm over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the crumbled tofu and stir until well-covered with the spice mixture. Sauté for 10 to 15 minutes or until the tofu is firm and golden.
- Add the nutritional yeast and buffalo sauce and stir until the tofu is evenly coated and the mixture is warmed through. Remove from the heat.
- Add a small amount of the tofu scramble to each tortilla and top with the potatoes, avocado slices, and vegan ranch. Serve immediately.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!