- 1 1/2 cups white rice flour
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and rice flour two 8 or 9 inch round cake pans.
- Mix the white rice flour, tapioca flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and xanthan gum together and set aside.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, and mayonnaise until fluffy. Add the flour mixture, milk and vanilla and mix well. Spread batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Cakes are done when they spring back when lightly touched or when a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely then frost, if desired.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!