What a wonderful way to say welcome Fall with a Pumpkin Smoothie! Think of smoothies as an adult-way of enjoying a milkshake, but without the guilt and bad calories!
Did fall start way earlier this year, or what? Anyway, let’s all hop on the fall bandwagon together and make this pumpkin smoothie.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 can light coconut milk, chilled (13-14oz.)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (optional)**
- Place the can of light coconut milk in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until completely chilled.
- Add bananas into the blender. Blend until bananas become crumbly. Add coconut milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients: pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two cups and enjoy! Optionally, top with coconut whip and ground cinnamon.
**The cinnamon is optional. I add it because cinnamon is a SUPER SPICE it lowers your blood sugar! I add that stuff to EVERYTHING!!!
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!
If you enjoyed this recipe Charleen’s Pumpkin Smoothie please retweet this recipe.