- 1 pound chicken breasts (about 2 large halved to make 4 fillets)
- 16-24 oz. mixed baby greens/spinach leaves
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz mozzarella pearls
- 8 oz fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed, cut into halves on diagonal
- 3/4 cup quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp prepared Dijon mustard
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Rub the chicken with 2 Tbsp of olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Remove chicken from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- In the same skillet, grill the asparagus for 3-4 minutes depending on thickness…keeping it crisp.
- To make the Balsamic Dressing, bring balsamic vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan, then reduce the heat to a simmer, stirring often. Cook until reduced in volume by half, about 8 minutes and just thick enough to coat the back of a woodrn spoon. Whisk in remaining dressing ingredients.
- Toss spinach, asparagus, tomatoes and mozzarella in a large bowl. Top with chicken and drizzle with balsamic
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!