- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 24 oz. bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/3 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Cheese, sour cream, and avocado, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400º. Arrange chicken breasts on half of a large rimmed baking sheet, then arrange peppers and onions along remaining half. Drizzle chicken and vegetables with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, add chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, and salt, and stir to combine. Sprinkle mixture over chicken and vegetables, tossing to coat both sides, then bake until internal temperature of chicken reads 170º on an instant-read thermometer and vegetables are roasted, 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare riced cauliflower according to package directions. Once cooked, toss with cilantro and lime juice.
- Serve chicken and vegetables over cauliflower rice with cheese, sour cream, and avocado.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!
If you enjoyed this recipe Chicken Fajita Bowl please retweet this recipe.