1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup oil
2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1 garlic, minced
1/2 cup frozen or canned and drained corn
1/2 cup frozen or canned and drained peas
1/2 cup frozen or canned and drained diced carrots
1/2 lb. vegan chicken, (cut into tiny cubes)
2 cans vegan crescent roll dough
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the flour to a large pot and stir continuously over low heat until lightly toasted.
- Add the oil and stir continuously to make a roux. Slowly whisk in the broth and nutritional yeast.
- Add the garlic, vegetables, and vegan chicken. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Separate the vegan crescent roll dough pieces. Place a spoonful of the filling on one piece of dough and place another piece of dough on top. Press the edges together with a fork to seal. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!