This unforgettable dessert with in this yummy Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries. Serve this for an elegant dessert for Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day or any other special occasion.
Recipe by Holly
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes chilling time
- Total Time: 30 minute
- Yield: 6
- 300g fresh raspberries
- 700g silken tofu
- 180ml maple syrup
- 200g dark chocolate
- 55g cocoa
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
Optional to serve
- Flaked almonds and icing (confectioners) sugar
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Add the tofu, maple syrup, cocoa, ground cinnamon and salt to a food processor bowl and whizz until smooth.
- Then pour in the melted chocolate and continue to whizz. Stop when the mousse is all brown.
- Divide half the raspberries between the glasses and top with the chocolate mousse. Finish with the remaining raspberries, almonds and a little dusting of icing sugar. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!