Excellent Fall treat. All ingredients are approximate and may be adjusted to individual taste. Serve immediately while warm or later after cooling.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix butter, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Place pumpkin seeds in a large bowl and pour butter mixture over seeds; toss to evenly coat. Spread coated seeds in a single layer onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until seeds are lightly browned, about 40 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven; sprinkle sugar over seeds and stir until evenly coated.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!