Servings: 12 SLICES
Prep Time 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
- 12 ounces cauliower
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces coconut flour
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place your cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice.
- Add in mozzarella, cream cheese and eggs and process until combined.
- Pour in coconut flour and seasonings and pulse to combine. Set aside.
- Grease acast iron skillet with olive or coconut oil.
- Spread dough evenly on the bottom of the skillet and up the sides to create a crust. Fork holes into and around the sides and bottom of the dough to prevent it from getting too puffy when baking.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add your sauce and additional toppings and bake another 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Allow to cook for about 1 minutes before slicing and serving.
**Please weigh your ingredients. One head of cauliflower may be very large and over a pound. Others may be on the smaller side. 4 ounces of coconut flour does not mean 1/2 cup. There is no need to pre-cook your cauliflower. You can use frozen cauliflower but be sure to defrost it prior to adding it in the food processor.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!