This is one of my favorite recipes!! This Mediterranean Dip recipe always tops my list of most popular recipes. This simple Mediterranean humus dip recipe rounds out the menu no matter whatever else you are serving.. Best of all, you’re eating healthy and it’s a vegetarian dip. Sometimes, it is challenging to find a really spectacular vegetarian dip recipe. This Greek Seven Layered Dip includes layers of Greek yogurt, hummus and fresh vegetables.
Adapted from Gina Homolka
- 8 ounces hummus, store bought or homemade
- 1 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp red onion, minced
- 1 cup English cucumber (about ½ large), ½-inch dice
- 1 cup Roma tomato, seeded, ½-inch dice
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, dill, lemon juice, salt and freshly ground pepper. Set aside.
- In an 8”x8” or 7″ x 11″glass dish, layer the hummus, yogurt mixture, red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, feta and olives. Serve with whole grain pita chips or baked corn chips.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!