- 1 C Super Quick Chunky Tomato Sauce
- 1 C grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced (about 2 small breasts)
- 1 C broccoli, rinsed, chopped, and cooked
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil, rinsed, dried, and chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 4 (6½-inch) whole-wheat pitas
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450 ºF.
- For each pizza, spread ¼ cup tomato sauce on a pita and top with ¼ cup chicken, ¼ cup broccoli, ½ tablespoon parmesan cheese, and ¼ tablespoon chopped basil.
- Place pitas on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for about5–8 minutes until golden brown and chicken is heated through.
- Serve immediately
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!
If you enjoyed this recipe pita pizza please retweet this recipe.