Makes 5 sandwiches
- 2 pkgs. Daiya mozzarella-style vegan cheese shreds
- 5 colors cruelty-free food coloring
- 3 Tbsp. vegan butter or mayo
- 10 slices bread
- Divide the vegan cheese shreds evenly among 5 small bowls—1 per color—and add 3 to 6 drops of food coloring to each, mixing well to distribute the color evenly.
- Warm a large pan over medium heat.
- Spread the vegan butter or mayo on one side of each bread slice. Place 5 slices butter-side down in the pan.
- On each slice, create colorful rows made out of the vegan cheese shreds. Top with the remaining bread slices, butter-side up.
- Fry until golden brown, then flip and fry the other sides until golden brown and the vegan cheese has melted.
Did you try this recipe? If so please comment below and post your pic on Instagram and tag me in it! I’m a Mom who loves to cook and stay healthy! I also wrote a book called Health & Wellness 101…click here to get your copy!!