If you’re attempting to lose weight, you may wonder – where’s the owner’s manual for my body? How do I know what activities will help me lose weight, and which ones will only hurt my efforts? Now you can relax – we’ve developed a list of the top ten weight loss super tips. These are tips and tricks used by fit people on a daily basis to control their cravings, lose the weight, and avoid extra calories!
Weight Loss Super Tips:
- Protein Pack Your Meals: No, we’re not talking Atkins here. However, a portion of protein added to your breakfast, as well as to snacks, will help you stay full and feel satisfied longer. Peanut butter is a great, cheap way to add protein.
- Move Throughout the Day: Invest in a pedometer. This great device counts your steps throughout the day. Strive to increase the number each day, and you may not even have to take the time to work out. Include movement throughout your day.
- Include Healthy Snacks: Three meals a day is all well and good, but sometimes snacks are even better. To help keep your metabolism stable, add a snack mid-morning and mid-afternoon. Try for 100-150 calories per snack for optimum weight loss
- Avoid Drinking Your Calories: Drinks such as soda, sweetened tea, and juice all pack a caloric punch. Avoid damage to your diet by sticking to water, diet soda, or other zero calorie beverages.
- Wear Clothes that Fit: Wearing clothing that is the correct size helps to make you more aware of your body size. As you lose or gain weight, it will be much more noticeable.
- Pile on the Veggies: If you’re still feeling hungry after a meal, begin adding an extra serving of vegetables or a salad at meal time. Vegetables add fiber and bulk, without excess calories.
- Watch Your Portions: Read labels, and measure your portions carefully. Many small bags of chips, for example, contain two to three servings. You could be consuming double or even triple the amount of calories you think you are, so be sure to read those labels.
Take the time to incorporate some of these weight loss super tips into your diet today. You’ll be amazed at how little effort is required. These tips help to take the “die” out of diet, and will have you on your way to your goal weight in no time. Include one, or several, today, and watch the pounds melt off!
What did you think of this blog post? Was it insightful?? If so please feel free to share it to your favorite social media platform and comment below!
I Educate You on Health, Wellness, Mindset & Beauty So You Can Be The Best You Can Be!